Who we are
GraphicsVision.AI is a not-profit international network founded in 2010, with headquarters in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
The members of GraphicsVision.AI are international research institutions and innovation driven companies that share a common vision and interest in technologies like Computer Graphics, Multimodal-Multimedia, Visual Interactive Digital Media, Visualization and Simulation.
Common to all research members is a strong focus on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Vision and Learning. Hence the rebranding that we decided to carry out, in the spring of 2019.
The members are located in Germany, Spain, France, Portugal, Greece, Panama and China, employing more than 1.950 researchers. In 2019, the network partners realized an overall turnover of approximately 278 M€ in total.
The network is also very active in disseminating research results by a large number of publications in high ranking international journals and conferences.
GraphicsVision.AI is a not-profit organisation which characterizes the mission of the company and the network:
1. Share a common vision to define applied research strategies and technology transfer models in order to be best in kind locally and a relevant proactive actor globally.
2. Contribute to make technology available and applicable by effectively transferring it to industry and society.
3. Identify research and market opportunities and synergies within the network and outside the network, including business related research and information gathering.
4. Reach high scientific visibility and excellence as a network.
5. Discuss, promote and develop competitive project ideas, namely by targeting European research programmes, through regular internal face-to-face and online workshops and seminars.
6. Foster the exchange and training of researchers and students.
7. Share experiences and best practises.
Visualisation & Simultation
Big Data, Point Clouds
HMI, User Perception, Interaction
Face/Body Tracking, Activity Recognition
Robotics and sensors
Machine and Deep Learning
Safety, Digital Security
Real-Time decision support
We strongly believe in team spirit. As such, our network members and us regularly conduct face-to-face meetings, typically at one of our members’ sites, making use of public events, e.g. H2020 or other conferences, and through frequent online meetings.
We conduct all our activities with dedication and professionalism. We consider reliability as a key quality in any professional and personal context.
We seek to support all of our members on an equal basis, and to develop activities that are typically of value to all of them and not just one or a few.
We are an open-minded, multi-cultural community. As such, we welcome the participation of any institution and people that share the same values.